Division of Publication
1. No more than 15 committee members are established, and the members are offered the term of two years in the Division of Publication; the committee members can be re-elected. The president, the vice-president, the responsible officer of the network, the chief editor, and the deputy editor in chief of the journal and the bimonthly are the ex-officio members; other committee members are elected by the board, including one director of general affairs and three to five directors. Other fellows are invited to join the division. A director of general affair is to be appointed by the president as the director of the division.
2. An editorial committee of the journal, an editorial committee of the bimonthly, and the network working group is established under the division. The convener of the network working group is engaged by the director of the division.
1. Deliberation on the enforcement rules of the committees and working groups, and submit them to the Board of Directors for reference.
2. The conveners of the committees and working groups should report to the division every half year.
3. The director of the division should report the work of the committees and working groups to the Board of Directors.
4. Supervise the function of the committees and working groups.
5. Plan and execute the publication of the journals of the Society.
6. Manage and maintain the website of the Society.
7. Promote external link for the journals of the Society.
C. Summoning Meetings
Meetings of the division are to be summoned at least twice a year; the director is the convener. Extraordinary meetings are to be summoned if necessary.
|Division of Publication||Po-Chung Chen(Director)、Ying-Jer Kao、Chia-Ming Kuo、Kai-Feng Chen、Fu-Jen Kao、Ming-Chiang Chang、Chuang,Feng-Chuan、Hsuan-Yi Chen、Jinn-Kong Sheu、Chun-Chuen Yang、Chung Wen Kao、Chien-Jung Lo、Hsien-Chung Kao|
|CJP Editorial Board||Fu-Jen Kao（Editor-in-Chief）、Cheng-Wei Chiang（Executive Editor）、Hsuan-Yi Chen（Executive Editor)、Chuang,Feng-Chuan（Executive Editor）、Ming-Chiang Chang（Executive Editor)、Jinn-Kong Sheu（Executive Editor)、Jeng-Da Chai、Hsiang-Kuang Chang、Wen-Hao Chang、Chiang-Mei Chen、Chen,Yang Yuan、Chen,Yeng-Long、Ying-Cheng Chen、Hai-Pang Chiang、Hsi-Sheng Goan、Lin-Ni Hau、Michitoshi Hayashi、Yu-Hsiang Hsu、Chorng-Yuan Hwang、Jenh-Yih Juang、Chao-Cheng Kaun、Chung-Ming Ko、Wen-Te Liao、Wen-Chin Lin、C.-P. Liu、Yuan-Ron Ma、James Nester、Kin-Wang Ng、Chih-Ming Wang、Ming-Jye Wang、Wen-Yu Wen、Kuo-An Wu、Ming-Chya Wu、Ten-Ming Wu、Kwei-Chou Yang、Che Ming Ko、Wen-Xu Wang、Yuko Okamoto、Rupesh S. Devan、Bengt Eliasson、Roelof Bijker、OlgaS.Rozanova、Elena Santopinto、Igor I. Strakovsky、Subir Das|
|Physics Bimonthly Editorial Board||Chun-Chuen Yang（Editor-in-Chief）、Chung Wen Kao（Executive Editor）、Chien-Jung Lo（Executive Editor）、Hsien-Chung Kao（Department of Physics, NTNU）、Chang, Sheng Hsiung、Chen,Yeng-Long、Chian-Shu Chen、C.-P. Liu、Cheng-Wei Chiang、Kuan-Wei Su|