National Central University is seeking qualified candidates for the position of the Dean of College of Science
1. National Central University is seeking qualified candidates for the position of the Dean of College of Science.
2. This position is for a three‐year term that may be extended for a second term. The commencement date of the deanship is August 1, 2022.
3. The College of Science includes Department of Mathematics, Department of Physics, Department of Chemistry, Department of Optics and Photonics, Joint Science Program of College of Science, Graduate Institute of Statistics, Graduate Institute of Astronomy, Center for Complex Systems, Thin Film Technology Center, Center for Mathematics and Theoretical Physics, Detector Center and Science Education Center, Quantum Technology Center.
4. Candidate must meet the following minimum requirements:
a. The successful candidate should be forward looking, have a proven leadership record, hold broad international perspectives, and have
an outstanding research track in sciences.
b. The candidate should hold or have held a full professorship at a reputable university or equivalent, and be able to communicate effectively in Mandarin.
c. The candidate should have at least 2 years of administrative experience at an academic or research institution.
5. Application materials should include resume, publications list and relevant information (descriptions of academic and research accomplishments and the names, addresses, phone numbers, and e‐mail addresses of three references) before April 29, 2022 by mail or e‐mail to:
The office of the Search Committee, College of Science
National Central University,
No. 300, Zhongda Rd., Zhongli District, Taiwan 32001, R.O.C.
Phone: +886‐3‐4254314; fax: +886‐3‐2806317; email: firstname.lastname@example.org
6. All interested parties are invited to visit our web page at https://www.science.ncu.edu.tw/